Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

~ Friday News Roundup ~

I have now updated the Full Story, Snow's story, and the EQ's.

Some big announcements, in case you missed it:

1) Barbara Hershey (Beaches) has been cast to play the EQ's mother in an upcoming, unknown episode.

2) A DVD of the first 5 episodes will be released only at Target on Feb. 14

2) E! News' Spoiler Chat gave fans two big scoops:

  • An upcoming episode will focus on 12-year-old Snow White. 
  • In the next episode, we will some more of the relationship between Sidney Glass/Magic Mirror & the EQ
3) And speaking of the next episode, the next one will air next Sunday (Feb 12) due to the Super Bowl this weekend. But I can't wait for this episode! It's the Beauty and the Beast episode. I loved the Disney film.



Also Spoilers! Spoilers! 

"Skin Deep" pictures from the Examiner.com:

Cheers! May We Remember Who We Are!
Psst....Look Who It Is....
Will You Be My Princess?
Is That Snow?!


But I Love My Book

No comments:

Post a Comment