Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

~ Episode Titles ~

Here are the titles for 4 out of the 5 last episodes and short synopsis for each of them.

From ChevronOne :

Episode 18: The Stable Boy ~ Here we find out why Regina hates Snow White as mentioned previously.

Episode 19: The Return ~ Here we get more of a back story of Rumpelstiltskin and his son as mentioned previously.

Episode 20: The Stranger ~ Obviously this is the episode where we probably find out who "The Stranger" is.

From Entertainment Weekly:

Episode 21: Apple Red as Blood ~ According to the article's writer Sandra Gonzalez:
...I can tell you that it’s part of a final arc that will focus heavily on the major players rather than stand-alone stories.
Josh Dallas ~ All I can say is I just got the script for episode 21 and it is going to go someplace that the audience will not expect it ever to go

2 comments:

  1. If only our cable didn't get stuck re-airing several episodes we would be also in the same viewing wavelength. :D We just saw "What happened to Frederick." :D Oh, I've been wondering about Rumple's son and his whereabouts. I guess "The Return" will give more explanation. I'm still guessing who this Stranger in Storybrooke actually is. I thought it was some play to Mr. Hans Christian Anderson or one of Grimm brothers. :D I guess we'll have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could also see the full episodes on ABC's official website. They post them the day after the episode airs.

      I have also been hearing that the Stranger is one of the Grimm brothers or a descendant of some kind. But we'll see...

      Delete